Thank you for your interest in Hayah International Academy. We would like to do everything possible to assist you with the admission process.
To apply for admission, either visit the school Admission Office to pick up an application form or directly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the applicant’s name, date of birth and grade applying to and we will email an application to you. Complete the application form thoroughly and submit it along with the below required documents:
- Two recent passport size pictures of the applicant
- Copy of the applicant’s computer generated birth certificate (Egyptian students)
- Copy of applicant’s passport (Non-Egyptian students only)
- Copy of both parents’ ID
- Copy of academic end of year report for the past two years
- Copy of most recent report card for current academic year
- Copy of behavior reference letter from the student’s current school (Grades 1-11)
Once the Admission Office receives your completed application form and supporting documents, you will be contacted to set an assessment date for your child. Please note that on assessment day you do not need to bring any supplies with you as the Admission Office will provide your child with what is needed. Your child will be assessed in English and Math according to his/her Grade level. An assessment fee is paid on assessment day.
We understand your eagerness to receive your child’s assessment results, however, please note that we want to ensure that each application is given a thorough evaluation by the Admission Committee.
We hope you find this information helpful. Should you have any additional questions please contact the Admission Office at 01065539666 or email@example.com.